Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Q345B Carbon Steel||Axles:||Germany Type 12 Tons|
|Volume:||33 M³||Thickness:||5 Mm|
fuel transfer tank trailer,
Fuel Tanker Trailer With BPW Axles,
33000 Liters Fuel Tanker Trailer
33000 Liters 3 Axles Fuel Tanker Trailer With BPW Axles For Malawi
The fuel tanker trailer is made of carbon steel Q345,also can be made into aluminum or carbon steel as client' requirement.The tanker trailer normally use for carry kinds of chemical liquid like fuel,oil,acid,ethanol etc.
II. Why choose our fuel tanker trailer?
1. The fuel tank trailer will be inspected before painting, so that ensure every details is good.
2. The fuel tanker trailers install valve protection box prevent the leakage of transport medium from causing pollution and explosion.
3. The fuel tanker trailers are made of high-tensile Q345B steel, 5 mm thickness for dish, 6 mm thickness for shell, the tanker body is stronger.
4. The gravity center of fuel tanker trailer is designed as low as possible to minimize the risks of overturns.More suitable use in rush roads. More safe for fuel transport.
1. More than 30 years experiences in trailer and truck industrial, exported to more than 30 countries in Africa, Southeast Asia.
2. Two years free warranty terms for the I beam, three to six month free warranty terms for the Axles, suspension etc.
3. Spare parts support services.
4. Able to custom-built design as your requirement, ensure to meet your local road regulation.
IV. Specification of 3 axle fuel tanker trailer
|Style||33,000L 3 Axle Fuel Tank Trailer|
|The thickness of shell&dish||5mm/ Q345B carbon mild steel|
|Tire size||385/65 R22.5 (7 sets)|
|Rim size||11.75*22.5 (13 sets)|
|Axle||Germany type 12 tons axle|
|Leafs spring||Airbag suspension|
|Brake system||Re-6 emergency relay valve, MBA brand T30/30 air chamber, 46L air tank|
|Manhole:||Europe Standard Φ500|
|Discharge and bottom valve||Pneumatic 3”|
|Painting||As clients' requirements|
V. Detailed Photo of fuel tanker trailer with airbag suspension
Contact Person: Mr. EDWIN.ZHENG