Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Use:||Carry Fuel And Other Liquid Cargo||Landing Gear:||JOST 19 Inch|
|Tare Weight:||10 Tons||Brake System:||Re-4 Relay Valve|
fuel transfer tank trailer,
fuel road tankers,
40 Tons Fuel Transfer Trailer
40 Tons Tri Axle Oil / Fuel Tanker Trailer With Spring Suspension For Malawi
1. A fully cylindrical design provides optimum stability against dynamic forces. The semi-trailer tankers offers a stable drive thanks to its low centre of gravity and favourable surge behaviour.
2. Speical deisgn for Malawi and East Africa market, bulk heads and anti-surfers with rise structure,the fuel tanker trailers have high strength.
3.The 40000 liters fuel tanker trailer use european standard loading and unloading system.More safe and environmental friendly when working.
4.Tank section with international standard small arc,improve tank strength more uniform intensity.
5. The fuel tankers can use various lengths and sizes of hose storage tubes are available: 2”, 3” and 4”. Collection of drips within the pipes can be emptied using the drain valve at the rear.
II. Services and Quality Guarantee
1. More than 30 years experiences in trailer and truck industrial, exported to more than 30 countries in Africa, Southeast Asia.
2. Two years free warranty terms for the I beam, three to six month free warranty terms for the Axles, suspension etc.
3. Spare parts support services.
4. Able to custom-built design as your requirment, ensure to meet your local road regulation.
|Style||40,000L 3 Axle Tank Trailer|
|The thickness of shell&dish||5 mm/ Q345B carbon mild steel|
|Kingpin||JOST 3.5” bolt-in|
|Landing gear||JOST 19” C200T|
|Tire size||12R22.5 (13 sets)|
|Rim size||9.00*22.5 (13 sets)|
|Axle||BPW brand 12 tons|
|Leafs spring||Spring suspension with 8 pcs leaf spring|
|Brake system||Dual line with WABCO brand Re-6 emergency relay valve, MBA brand T30/30 air chamber, 46L air tank|
|Manhole:||Europe Standard C801A-560Φ500|
|Discharge and bottom valve||Pneumatic 3”|
|Prime & Topcoat painting||Zinc-rich & Polyurethane painting|
Contact Person: Mr. EDWIN.ZHENG