Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Design:||Low Gravity V Shape||Payload:||30 To 40 Tons|
|Use:||Transport Sulfuric Acid||Suspension:||Spring Suspension|
chemical tanker trailer,
chemical tanker truck
Cheap 21000 Liters 3 Axles Sulphuric Acid Tanker Export to Zambia For Sale
1. The tanker body is designed to a V shape. The gravity ceneter of tanker is lower .Make safer long-distance acid transport.
2. Use high quality carbon steel material and advanced welding technology. The acid tankers are well sealed and the tanker body is stronger than the secondhand UK trailer. Keep a longer lifespan and earn more money for your business.
3. Strict control in the raw materials, use high quality and famous spare parts like BPW ,Fuwa , Jost Brand.Ensure the best performance of acid tanker.
4. High cost-efficient, V Shape tanker make a less residue when unloading. We can make any compartments as your request.
II. Quality guarantee
1. More than 30 years experiences in trailer and truck industrial,exported to more than 30 countries in Africa,Southeast Asia.
2. Two years free warranty terms for the I beam,three to six month free warranty terms for the Axles,suspension etc.
3. Spare parts support services.
4. Able to custom-built design as your requirment,ensure to meet your local road regulation.
Use for carry 98% sulfuric acid and other chemical cargo.
|Style||3 Axles V Shape Acid Tanker Trailer|
|Payload(kgs):||30 to 40 Tons|
|Tare weight(kgs):||7500 to 9500 KGS|
|Effective capacity:||18 to 22 cbm|
6mm for shell , 8mm for dish
|Tire size||12R22.5 (13sets)|
|Rim size||9.00*22.5 (13sets)|
|Axle||BPW Brand /Fuwa Brand, Germany Type/ Ameircan Type|
|Leafs spring||Spring Suspension|
|Brake system||Dual line with WABCO brand Re-6 emergency relay valve, MBA brand T30/30 air chamber, 46L air tank|
|Discharge valve||DN100mm discharge valve with cover|
|Manhole||European standard Φ500 with air valve|
|Spill boxes||Spill boxes with vent valves, Drainage pipes fitted|
|Tank roof||Anti-corrosion cover|
|Discharge hose||2 units anti-corrosion hose on both ends|
Contact Person: Mr. EDWIN ZHENG